Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and if you are planning on having a big celebration, here are some great ideas for Thanksgiving appetizers. Thanksgiving appetizers help get those celebrations started early!
Thanksgiving is almost here, and you’re probably thinking about what to serve at your holiday gathering.
From turkey to stuffing, mashed potatoes to pies — there are so many things to make for a Thanksgiving feast.
But the only way you can make it through the day is with appetizers!
Thanksgiving appetizers are perfect if you have a large group of people coming over, or if you’re hosting a party and want something fun to munch on while people are waiting for dinner to be served.
And they’re also a great way to kick off your holiday season — what better way than with finger foods?
Must Try Thanksgiving Appetizers
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
15. Mac & Cheese Bites – Feel Good Foodie
14. Apple Cheddar Pinwheels – Instrupix
13. Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms – The Kitchen Is My Playground
12. Honey Roasted Carrots – Carl’s Bad Cravings
11. Cheesy Crescent Roll Leaves – Hungry Happenings
10. Turkey Cranberry Sliders – Graceful Little Honey Bee
9. Pull-Apart Pigs in a Blanket – Princess Pinky Girl
8. Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts – Savory Tooth
7. Festive Cranberry Salsa – Small Town Woman
6. Deep-Fried Stuffing – Spicy Southern Kitchen
5. Cranberry Brie Bites – Yellow Bliss Road
4. Mashed Potato Bombs – The Tipsy Housewife
3. Maple Bacon Carrots – I Am Homesteader
2. Sausage Stuffing Bites + Cranberry Dipping Sauce – Family Fresh Meals
1. Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip – The Fresh Cooky
Now comes the important question… Which thanksgiving appetizers do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more Thanksgiving recipes!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these Thanksgiving Appetizers to the “Thanksgiving Party Food” OR “Thanksgiving Fingerfoods” Board!