Love to decorate your home during the fall or just for fun? Then you will love these DIY mason jar crafts ideas. Mason jar crafts are simple and cheap to make, plus cute and perfect for office, kids, gifts, and home decorations. From Christmas to fall to thanksgiving, winter, and easter, DIY mason jar crafts are cheap and a big hit with kids of all ages.
Mason jars are very versatile. I’ve mentioned them several times in previous posts, and with good reason. We can always find a useful use for mason jars, from using them as food storage, kitchen storage, or even household storage, to doing fun DIY projects with them!
- 23 Adorable Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make
- 19 Attractive Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 21 Easy DIY Christmas Crafts To Make
Enjoy, and please feel free to share these customized mason jars!
DIY Mason Jar Crafts To Try
“ Affiliate links provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
1. DIY Painted Mason Jar Pumpkins
These DIY Painted Pumpkin Mason Jars are a beautiful addition to your rustic fall decor and are really simple to make! You’ll be using these for years to come!
These mason jar pumpkins are really simple to make, and you’ll adore how simple yet classy they look placed on a bookshelf or end table. They even make a unique Thanksgiving centerpiece!
2. Mason Jar Tissue Holder
A Mason Jar Tissue Holder is excellent for your home’s decor, but it also makes an excellent gift for events such as Mother’s Day. This DIY mason jar tissue holder would be great for Mother’s Day.
3. DIY Mason Jar Canisters
With these lovely beach-themed mason jar canisters, you can add some attractive storage and organization to your bathroom. You can even switch it up and make kitchen canisters instead. In either way, this DIY mason jar canister set is a fun and useful project.
4. Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
In only a few minutes, you can make your own mason jar soap dispenser. You can even use a Cricut machine to customize it. Write your own fun phrase for your bathroom. In either way, this soap dispenser could just convince those small ones to wash their hands before leaving the restroom.
5. Polka Dot and Striped Mason Jars
Mason jars are undoubtedly the most versatile creative base since they are so versatile, and the beauty of them is that you can reuse any jar you have. And what can be better than Polka Dot & Striped Mason Jars?
6. Easter Bunny Mason Jars
These adorable Easter mason jars are a lovely way to share some springtime happiness with your loved ones! Fill them with candy, fresh flowers, a handmade candle, or homemade sugar scrub for a quick and easy gift that is sure to be a hit!
7. Fairy Tale Mason Jar Lanterns
Make a set of fairy-tale lanterns out of mason jars by painting silhouettes of fairies and unicorns! With these wonderful fairy tale lanterns, your kids can create their own fairy world.
8. Painted Mason Jar Votive Holders
Plain jars can be turned into lovely Mason jar votive holders with a little spray paint! Perfect for Valentine’s Day decor, dinner dates, and more.
9. DIY Snowy Mason Jars
Make faux snow-covered mason jar luminaries for the holidays. These will look great on your mantel, dining table, or front porch.
Try decorating jars with artificial greenery, small berries, and a twine bow. Then, inside, place a battery-operated tea light. You’ll enjoy how they sparkle at night and look lovely on your Christmas mantel.
10. DIY Mason Jar Candle Holder
Try this amazing DIY Mason Jar Candle Holder to decorate your festive night dinner table and surprise your guests with this DIY mason jar craft idea.
11. Mason Jar Organizer by The DIY Playbook
12. Rainbow Fruit Mason Jar Craft by Color Made Happy
13. DIY Mason Jar Lid Coasters by Tidy Mom
14. DIY Galaxy Jar by Bits N Giggles
15. DIY Birthday Cake Jar Candle by A Pumpkin and a Princess
16. Mason Jar Herb Garden by Hello Nest
17. Mason Jar Aquarium by Hello Wonderful
18. Glow in the Dark Mason Jars by A Pumpkin and a Princess
19. Magical Mason Jar Oil Lamp by A Piece of Rainbow
20. Chalk Paint Mason Jars by It All Started with Paint
Now comes the important question… Which Mason Jar Crafts do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more Mason Jar Ideas !!!
- 40 Winter Craft Ideas You Should Try
- 25+ Easy Winter Crafts for Kids
- 14 Adorable Snowman Crafts for Kids