Easy meal prep made simple! Discover quick meal prep ideas for healthy, budget-friendly make-ahead meals. Our meal prep recipes ensure time-saving, stress-free weekly meal planning. From breakfast to dinner, explore clean eating, no-cook options, and freezer meals. Get started with easy meal prep today!
Because when it comes to weight loss journeys, one of the most common issues I hear is people struggling with learning good eating and making healthy meal plans.
- 20 Easy & Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
- 21 Easy Healthy Crockpot Recipes To Try
- 25 Best Healthy Instant Pot Recipes
Meal prep is a simple approach to eliminate the confusion about what you’re going to prepare because everything is done ahead of time!
What is Easy Meal Prep?
Meal prep includes preparing meals ahead of time to have on hand throughout the week. Stir-fries, salads, and other grain-based meals are the easiest to cook for meal prep.
Usually, what you mean is horribly placed in the bowl so that nothing goes soggy and everything is ready for you to eat when the day arrives! If you enjoy eating the same thing every day, meal prepping is the ultimate must for your healthy living journey!
Easy Meal Prep Recipes
“ Affiliate links provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
Buy these recommended products here:
1. Sheet Pan Pineapple Chicken
A Sheet Pan Pineapple is a quick and simple one-pan dish that reheats well for a weekday meal prep session! This sheet pan meal is ready in 30 minutes, thanks to sweet pineapple with a dash of salt and spicy sauce.
2. Sweet Chili Chicken Instant Mason Jar Soup
Sweet Chili Chicken instant mason jar soups aren’t just for show; preparing your jars on Sunday and adding water each day at lunch results in a fresh meal without having to cook every day!
3. Instant Pot Pepper Steak Stir Fry
Instant Pot pepper steak stir fry is made with extremely soft beef and precisely cooked peppers in a homemade savory sauce that is perfect for dinner or meal prep lunches!
4. Low Carb Big Mac Salad Jars
This is a gluten-free alternative to a Big Mac. These Meal Prep Low Carb Big Mac Salad Jars taste like a healthier version of a cheeseburger.
You most likely already have the sauce ingredients available, so you can make a healthy salad with the Big Mac flavors you want!
5. Paleo Breakfast Meal Prep Bowls
Make these quick Paleo morning meal prep bowls with sweet potato, sausage, veggies, and eggs the night before! They’re easy to make, Whole30-compliant, dairy-free, junk-free, delicious, and filling!
6. Taco Bell Power Bowl
A Taco Bell Power Bowl is a great meal prep option, as well as a healthy Taco Bell copycat recipe that you can easily make at home in just 30 minutes!
7. Buffalo Chicken Ranch
This Whole30 buffalo chicken ranch meal prep is the perfection of Whole30 meal prep! This is a great lunch meal prep option because it is packed with taste, protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
This will soon become one of your favorite meal prep recipes, thanks to the cauliflower rice and homemade ranch dressing.
8. Chipotle Honey Chicken Taco Salad
This smokey chipotle honey taco salad takes the stress out of dinner prep. The chicken simmers in the slow cooker, and the sauce serves as a salad dressing!
9. Jerk Chicken Meal Prep
Jerk Chicken Meal Prep Lunch Bowls: take a taste of the tropics to work! These lunch bowls are sweet and spicy, and they’re loaded with healthy vegetables and quinoa to keep you going all afternoon.
10. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Chicken fajitas on a sheet pan with juicy pieces of chicken, bell peppers, and onions coated in a fantastic homemade fajita seasoning. It’s great for meal prep or a quick weeknight dinner.
11. Mexican Chicken Parm
Mexican chicken parm and cauliflower rice meal prep bowls are a tasty, low carb work lunch that can be made ahead of time on the weekend. For a little heat, top with jalapeo Monterey Jack cheese!
12. Easy Meal Prep Keto Breakfast
This keto breakfast meal is high in protein and great for busy mornings. The ideal keto breakfast meal to prepare ahead of time and eat on the go. It’s filled with protein, healthy fats, and is perfect for busy mornings, lunch at the office, or a fast brunch with friends,
Thanks to the egg muffins, nuts, cheese, and berries!
13. Chicken Spinach Cauliflower Salad
This meal prep chicken spinach and cauliflower salad is light, tasty, and really simple to make! You can buy rotisserie chicken at your local grocery shop or use leftover chicken from the fridge.
This meal prep dish is high in nutrients and will keep you full and energized.
14. Meal Prep Cajun Shrimp and Veggies
This spicy one-pan meal prep cajun shrimp and veggies recipe is ready in only 20 minutes and perfect for meal preparation! It’s really quick and simple to cook, and it’s a perfect staple for a low carb or paleo diet.
I’m sure this cajun shrimp and veggies meal prep will become a regular on your menu.
15. Garlic Butter Chicken Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice
Cheesy, juicy, and bursting with flavor! Ground chicken, garlic, cheese, and seasonings are combined in these meal prep chicken meatballs.
The chicken meatballs are keto friendly, low carb, paleo, and gluten-free, and pair perfectly with steamed rice for the ultimate meal prep lunch.
16. Caprese Egg Cups by Easy and Delish
17. Shrimp Buddha Bowl by Peanut Butter and Fitness
18. Mongolian Beef Broccoli Rice by Bowls by Cotter Crunch
19. Blackened Shrimp Meal Prep by Cookin With Mima
20. Tempeh Taco Salad Meal Prep Bowls by Eating Bird Food
21. Meal-Prep Shrimp Taco Bowls by Gimme Delicious
22. 5 Minute Mediterranean Bowl by Beauty Bites
23. Buddha Bowl by Sweet Peas and Saffron
24. Chopped Thai Chicken Salad with Skinny Peanut Dressing by Little Spice Jar
25. Honey Sriracha Chicken Meal Bowl by The Girl on Bloor
26. Italian Chicken Salad by Delightful E Made
27. Chicken Letture Wraps by Kirbie Cravings
28. Sheet Pan Garlic Ginger Chicken & Broccoli by Pinch of Yum
29. Taco Lunch Bowls by My Life After Dairy
30. Santa Fe Low Carb Chicken Meal Prep by Sweet Peas and Saffron
31. Quick Taco Bowl by Chelsea’s Messy Apron
32. Coffee Overnight Oats by Gathering Dreams
33. Spicy Southwest Stuffed Peppers by Jar of Lemons
34. Overnight Chia Seeds Pudding by The Work Top
35. Black Bean Quinoa Bowls by Jar of Lemons
Now comes the important question… Which Easy Meal Prep Recipe Ideas do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more healthy ideas !!!
- 21 Healthy Casserole Recipes You Can’t Resist
- 25 Best Smoothie Bowl Recipes to try
- 21 Easy Low Carb Dinner Recipes