Here is a collection of DIY Christmas ornaments that can be used as gifts and Christmas tree decorations. These DIY Christmas ornaments are perfect for beginners, as well as more experienced crafters.
Making Christmas ornaments is a lot of fun, and you can do it with your kids.
This is a great project for all ages!
You can make them with just a few supplies and some time.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to making your own Christmas ornaments.
Here are some ideas for how you can use this holiday season.
Festive DIY Christmas Ornaments
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
35. Glass Cupcake Ornament – colormadehappy
34. Folded Paper Snowflakes Ornaments – tavonamai
33. Paper Straw Stars – simplypaintedwhite
32. Bright Styrofoam Ball ornaments – polkadotchair
31. Woven Star/Snowflake Ornaments – carrierhoades
30. Sparkling Mould Ornaments – redesignwithprima
29. Christmas Reno Ball – lovinhope__
28. DIY Velvet Christmas Ornaments – flawlesshomedecorbykeila
27. DIY Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments – hammonsnest
26. DIY Velvet Ornaments – hauz.and.co
25. Rustic Painted Dupe Ornaments – tarynfalconerhome
24. Macrame Mini Christmas Trees – macramelif
23. Little Santa Salt Dough Handprint Ornaments – trinawesson
22. DIY Angel Ornaments – soulful__notions
21. DIY Mosaic Christmas Tree Ornaments – julieweilbacher
Now comes the important question… Which DIY Christmas ornaments do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more Christmas decorations!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these DIY Christmas Ornaments to the “Christmas Decor Ideas” OR “DIY Christmas Decorations” Board!