Are you looking for unique and affordable DIY rustic Christmas decorations? Dollar store Christmas decorations are the best way to decorate your home without breaking the bank. I’ve put together a list of Christmas decor ideas for your home that can help you get started with fun projects.
These homemade Christmas decorations are so easy to make and much cheaper than store-bought ones.
They were made from items that are on hand, including tinsel, pinecones, and twigs.
Decorate your house early with these inexpensive DIY Christmas decorations.
You can use them on your doorways or windows as well as hanging in your house or even on a tree next to your front door.
Simple DIY Rustic Christmas Decorations
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
21. Rustic Glam Christmas Mantel
18. DIY Rustic Burlap Christmas Wreath
17. Little House Christmas Wreath
16. Mason Lid Christmas ornament Tree wreath
15. DIY Wood Clock Christmas Advent Calendar
13. DIY Gold Leaf Pine Cone Garland
12. Rustic Christmas Light Balls
11. DIY Wooden Stocking Hangers
6. D.I.Y. No-Sew Ruffle Christmas Tree Skirt
5. Wood Burned Snowflake Ornament
4. Glitter Twine Ball Ornament
Now comes the important question… Which rustic Christmas decorations do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more Christmas decorations!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these Rustic Christmas Decorations to the “Christmas Decor Ideas” OR “DIY Christmas Decor” Board!