If you’re looking for cute and cheap Christmas ornaments, or fun DIY felt Christmas ornaments this is the place to come! I’ve put together a roundup of DIY felt Christmas ornaments. With these cute little Christmas ornaments, you can display them in your windows and help decorate your Christmas tree while showing your love and appreciation to your loved ones.
Some simple ideas to get you started include:
- Cut out shapes such as stars, snowflakes, or Christmas trees from felt and sew them together, adding a ribbon loop for hanging.
- Cut out felt circles and sew them together to create a festive wreath ornament.
- Make a felt gingerbread man by cutting out the shape, adding details such as buttons and icing, and sewing it together.
- Use a cookie cutter as a template to cut out felt shapes, such as a gingerbread house or a snowman, and sew them together.
- Create a felt Advent calendar by cutting out 25 small squares, numbering them, and adding a pocket to each one to hold a piece of chocolate or another small treat.
Gorgeous Felt Christmas Ornaments
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
Now comes the important question… Which felt Christmas ornaments do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more Christmas decorations!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these Felt Christmas Ornaments to the “Christmas Ornaments” OR “DIY Christmas Decor” Board!