The 4th of July is right around the corner, which means it’s time to consider easy 4th of July desserts ideas for kids and for a crowd. While it’s tempting to create a full dessert spread, there are plenty of easy 4th of July desserts ideas that won’t overwhelm you and everyone following your lead.
The 4th of July is the perfect time to get together with family and friends, enjoy the summer weather, and of course, eat some delicious food.
This year, skip the same old Independence Day desserts and try something new.
In addition to being tasty, these desserts are perfect for showing your American spirit.
Here are a few recipes that will help you celebrate Independence Day in style.
4th Of July Desserts
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
17. No-Bake Strawberry Blueberry Trifle
15. Red White & Blue Mixed Berry Yum Yum
14. Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Salad
13. Very Berry Dessert Lasagna
12. 4th of July Vanilla Oreo Truffles
11. Red, White & Blue Berry Tart
10. Red, White, and Blue Cupcakes
7. Red, White & Blue Dump Cake
4. Red, White & Blue Patriotic Poke Cake
2. Fireworks Sugar Cookie Cake
1. Red White & Blue Jell-O Cups
Now comes the important question… Which 4th of July desserts do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more 4th July ideas!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these 4th of July Desserts to the “4th of July Desserts” OR “Patriotic Day Desserts” Board!