Get ready to celebrate Independence day in style with these patriotic 4th of July crafts! From DIY 4th of July decorations to 4th of July craft ideas try these red, white, and blue crafts!
The 4th of July is almost here and we have some fun, easy 4th of July crafts for you to enjoy.
The best thing about these crafts is that they can be enjoyed by the whole family.
Kids will love them because they are simple and easy, but adults will love them too because the results are so cute!
We found these 4th of July crafts on Pinterest and thought they were great ideas for celebrating our patriotic holiday.
4th of July Crafts
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
19. 4th of July Tic Tac Toe Painted Rocks Game
17. Toilet Paper Roll Firecracker
14. Popsicle Stick Star Streamers
12. Patriotic Ribbon, Lace & Fabric Scrap Flag
11. Popsicle Stick American Flags
9. DIY Patriotic 4th of July Table Decor
8. Patriotic Duck Tape Parade Stick
7. DIY Cardboard Fourth of July Hats
6. Patriotic Paper Tube Rockets
5. Patriotic Wood Shim & Starfish Flag
Now comes the important question… Which 4th of July crafts do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more ideas!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these 4th of July Crafts to the “4th of July Crafts” OR “Patriotic Day Crafts” Board!