There are several patriotic crafts for kids, toddlers, and preschoolers that parents can make with items from the Dollar Tree or other stores. Most of these crafts are easy to make and can be customized to suit a child’s interests. I’m super excited to share DIY dollar tree patriotic crafts with you!
During the summer, I love sharing patriotic crafts for kids.
Not only do they look adorable, but they’re great to make around the holidays, especially on the 4th of July!
This year, you absolutely need to check out these patriotic crafts from Dollar Tree!
All you need are a few supplies, which I’m sure you already have at home.
If not, head over to your local Dollar Tree and pick them up for just $1 each!
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
17. DIY American Flag Clothespins Wreath
16. Patriotic Painted Firecrackers
15. Patriotic Paper Rosettes Centerpiece
13. Patriotic Decor Filler Balls
11. Handprint American Flag Craft
10. Patriotic Lollipop Topiary
6. American Flag Hand Print Heart Art
5. 4th of July Watercolor Flags
1. Patriotic Banner with Ribbon
Now comes the important question… Which patriotic crafts do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more ideas!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these Patriotic Crafts to the “Patriotic Day Crafts” OR “Memorial Day Crafts” Board!