Get the best easy memorial day desserts ideas that will be loved by all kids & parties. These memorial day desserts recipes are perfect for summer. Cupcakes, trifles, and cheesecakes are best for this occasion. Check these memorial day desserts for an easy way to enjoy your party!
Memorial Day is a day where you honor those who have served our country.
No Memorial Day celebration is complete without a great dessert.
These easy recipes include red, white, and blue trifles and patriotic popsicles.
While many people will gather together to celebrate the holiday, this doesn’t mean that you can’t have an amazing dessert to enjoy too.
Making a great dessert for Memorial Day is simple, and there are so many different things that you can choose from.
I have so many different flavors of cakes, pies, and other types of desserts that we think would be great to serve on Memorial Day.
Keep reading to see some of our favorite recipes that we think you should make on Memorial Day!
Memorial Day Desserts
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
21. Red, White, & Blue Trifles
20. Patriotic Mini-Cheesecakes
18. Red White & Blue Patriotic Cupcake
15. Red White & Blue Sugar Cookie Cake
13. White & Blue Chocolate Covered Strawberries
11. Icebox Cake
10. Red White & Blue Pretzel Bites
6. Patriotic Marshmallow Crunch Brownies
5. Red White & Blue Cheesecake Salad
3. Red, White & Blue M&M’S Cookie Bars
2. No-Bake Summer Berry Lasagna
1. Red, White & Blue Patriotic Poke Cake
Now comes the important question… Which memorial day desserts do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more recipes!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these Memorial Day Desserts to the “Memorial Day Desserts” OR “Patriotic Day Food” Board!