In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I have rounded up a few quick and easy st patricks day desserts that are perfect for the holiday! From classic Irish recipes to fun and festive treats, there are plenty of options to satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a fun way to celebrate, these St. Patrick’s Day desserts are sure to be a hit. So put on your green and get ready to indulge in some tasty treats!
St. Patrick’s Day is a holiday that is celebrated with parades, parties, and of course, delicious desserts!
From green-colored treats to traditional Irish desserts, there are plenty of St. Patrick’s Day desserts to choose from.
One of the most popular St. Patrick’s Day desserts is the shamrock shake.
This minty, green-colored shake is a fun and festive treat that is loved by people of all ages.
Another popular option is the classic Irish coffee, which combines hot coffee, Irish whiskey, and sugar, and is topped with whipped cream.
For those with a sweet tooth, there are plenty of St. Patrick’s Day desserts to choose from.
Bailey’s Irish Cream cheesecake is a decadent and rich dessert that is sure to impress your guests.
Irish soda bread pudding is a more traditional option that combines classic Irish soda bread with custard sauce and raisins.
If you’re looking for something a little more playful, consider making green-colored treats such as cupcakes or sugar cookies.
You can also add green food coloring to your favorite desserts, such as brownies or rice crispy treats, to give them a festive touch.
Regardless of what you choose, St. Patrick’s Day desserts are a fun and delicious way to celebrate this festive holiday.
Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking to indulge in some sweet treats, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
So go ahead and treat yourself to some delicious St. Patrick’s Day desserts!
St Patricks Day Desserts Ideas
“ Affiliate links provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
30. Irish Cream Brownie Bites – from A Big Green House
29. Pot of Gold Pretzels – from Crayons And Cravings
28. Rainbow Cupcakes – from Live Love Texas
27. Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Dip – from Live Love Texas
26. Lucky Leprechaun Minty Milkshakes – from Family Around The Table
25. Irish Cream Pistachio Fudge – from Mom Foodie
24. Andes Mint Cupcakes – from Thrifty Jinxy
23. Shamrock Mint Brownie Bites – from Cooking On The Front Burners
22. Shamrock Shaped Brownies – from Amanda’s Cookin
21. Rainbow Bundt Cake – from Sweet And Savory Meals
20. St. Patrick’s Day Oreos – from Happy Brown House
19. Chocolate Mint Oreo Cupcake – from 3 Boys And A Dog
18. Dark Chocolate Mint Bark – from Dancing Through The Rain
17. Lime Sherbet Floats – from Homecooking Memories
16. Shamrock Rice Crispies – from My Heavenly Recipes
15. Mint M&M Double Chocolate Chip Cookies – from Dancing Through The Rain
14. Irish Coffee cookies – from Mom Foodie
13. Leprechaun Balls – from Mom Foodie
12. Andes Mint Cookies – from Crayons And Cravings
11. Grasshopper Cheesecake Squares – from The Kitchen Is My Playground
10. Shamrock Shake – from Crayons And Cravings
9. Mint Chocolate Fudge – from Thrifty Jinxy
8. Rainbow Fudge – from Amanda’s Cookin
7. Shamrock Pretzel Pops – from Dancing Through The Rain
6. St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies – from Glue Sticks Gum Drops
5. Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes – from Mom Foodie
4. Leprechaun Muddy Buddies – from Cooking On The Front Burners
3. Green Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – from Merriment Design
2. Mini Cookie Sandwiches – from Take Time For Style
1. 6 Layer Rainbow Cake – from Live Love Texas
Now comes the important question… Which st patricks day desserts do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more st patricks day ideas!!!