St. Patrick’s Day is a fun holiday, and these easy st patricks day treats are a great way to get your kids involved while also making sure they’re eating well!
St. Patrick’s Day is a holiday that is celebrated with parades, parties, and of course, delicious treats!
Whether you’re hosting a St. Patrick’s Day party or just looking to indulge in some festive snacks, there are plenty of St. Patrick’s Day treats to choose from.
A classic St. Patrick’s Day treat is the shamrock-shaped sugar cookie.
These cookies are easy to make and can be decorated with green and white icing, shamrock sprinkles, or even a chocolate coating.
If you’re looking for something a little more indulgent, consider making a batch of chocolate Guinness cupcakes.
These decadent cupcakes are made with dark chocolate and Irish stout and topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting.
You can also decorate them with green sprinkles or shamrock toppers for a festive touch.
Another popular St. Patrick’s Day treat is the mint chocolate chip cookie.
These cookies are made with a classic chocolate chip cookie base and infused with mint flavoring and green food coloring.
They’re a delicious and easy dessert option that everyone will love.
For a more savory St. Patrick’s Day treat, consider making some corned beef and cabbage rolls.
These rolls are made with thinly sliced corned beef, cooked cabbage, and a creamy horseradish sauce.
They’re a delicious and hearty appetizer that is sure to impress your guests.
Whatever your preference, St. Patrick’s Day treats are a fun and tasty way to celebrate this festive holiday.
So go ahead and get creative in the kitchen and enjoy some delicious treats with your loved ones this St. Patrick’s Day!
St Patricks Day Treats
“ Affiliate links provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
25. Green Lucky Charm Rice Krispies – from My Heavenly Recipes
24. Shamrock Jello Gummies – from The Best Ideas For Kids
23. St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs – from Atta Girl Says
22. Rice Krispie Treats + Lucky Charms Marshmallows – from Classy Clutter
21. Mint Oreo Truffles – from Hoosier Homemade
20. Leprechaun Bait – from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
19. Lucky Charm Marshmallow Rice Krispies – from The Baking Chocolatess
18. Leprechaun Hat Treats – from Lady And The Blog
17. St. Patrick’s Day Cake Pops – from Balancing Motherhood
16. Pot of Gold Donut Holes – from Just Is A Four Letter Word
15. St.Patrick’s Day Sugar Cookie Bars – from Over The Big Moon
14. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – from The Rebel Chick
13. St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies – from Frugal Momeh
12. Rainbow St Patricks Day Treat – from Temecula Blogs
11. White Chocolate Mint Fudge – from Recipe Magik
10. Lucky Charms Hot Cocoa Bombs – from The Soccer Mom Blog
9. St Patrick’s Day Cookies – from Scattered Thoughts Of A Crafty Mom
8. Leprechaun Nutter Butter Treats – from Crafty Morning
7. St Patrick’s Day Cake Mix Cookies – from Desserts On A Dime
6. St Patricks Day Sugar Cookies – from The Frugal Girls
5. Shamrock Cookie Cups – from Creations By Kara
4. St. Paddy’s Day Oreo Bark – from The Country Cook
3. Leprechaun Chow Green Treat – from Kenarry
2. St. Patrick’s Day Green Cocoa Bombs – from Brooklyn Active Mama
1. St. Patrick’s Day Trail Mix – from Pretty Providence
Now comes the important question… Which st patricks day treats do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more st patricks day recipes !!!
Want to save this for later? Post these St Patricks Day Treats Ideas to your favorite Pinterest Board!