These Mason Jar Christmas Crafts are the best Christmas crafts for all of them who love to spend time indoor and craft during chilling winter outside.
DIYers know that Mason jars are used for the best crafting projects no matter the season or year – this is especially true during the most wonderful time of the year – Christmas!!
Not only are these lovely Mason jars versatile, and you really can’t go wrong with them, but they are also inexpensive, so you won’t have to spend a lot of money on gifts or decorating your house if you try making these Easy Mason Jar Christmas Crafts this year!
Mason Jar Christmas Crafts
“ Affiliate links provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
Products you will need for these crafts/projects:
- Mason Jars
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft knife
- Paint brushes
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Paint
- Spray Paint
1. Christmas Treats in a Jar
These cute Lil Christmas treat jars are an excellent Christmas DIY project! Cute glittered mason jar projects for kids that can be filled with candy!
Glitter is especially wonderful during Christmas. Put it on some pretty jars and you’ve got yourself a great little party treat, neighbor gift, or craft for the kids! Make these lovely Christmas Treat Jars in any size you desire, then fill them to the full!
If you need an idea for a class party or something to do with your kids at home, these mason jar crafts for kids are perfect…
2. Stamped Snowflake Mason Jar Luminary
From food to candleholders and house decoration ideas, these inexpensive and simple Mason Jar Christmas crafts will keep you and your kids busy in your warm home over the winter.
3. Mason Jar Oil Candle Lamp
Beautiful pine cones, evergreens, and cinnamon sticks are mixed with essential oils to make this mason jar oil candle lamp. It makes an excellent Christmas gift, and you can simply create several at once.
4. Festive Mason Jar
Try this amazing Christmas theme-inspired kitchen tool holder and decorate your kitchen in Christmas style.
5. Mason Jar Christmas Tree
Tired of buying expensive Christmas decor stuff and wanna try something cheap and DIY, then don’t miss this Christmas tree idea which is not only cheap but also easy to make. Just try this…
6. French Sheet Music Christmas Candles
If you love the vintage look and the warm little glow, then try these Christmas decorations this year! And…these are easy and inexpensive to create. In fact, you may also make them for free, which means not even spending a penny to make them!
7. Snowman Mason Jar Luminary Ornament
8. Glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe
This year, make a sparkly Mason Jar Snow Globe for Christmas! If you aren’t expecting a White Christmas where you live, this is a fantastic winter craft to make. It may also be used as a calm jar!
9. Christmas Sweater Mason Jars
Try this amazing mason jar idea filled with candies, they can also be used as a Christmas gift.
10 . Mason Jar Christmas Centerpiece
11. Snowy DIY Mason Jar Candle Centerpieces by A Piece Of Rainbow
12. DIY Christmas Tree Mason Jar Soap Dispenser by Creative Green Living
13. Mason Jar Lid Snow Globe Crafts by Smart School House
14. Peppermint Pampering Gifts In Jars by The Gunny Sack
15. Mason Jar Holiday Gift Card Holder by Happy Go Lucky
16. DIY Peppermint Mason Jar Candles by A Pumpkin & A Princess
17. DIY Christmas Painted Mason Jars by Homestead Acres
18. Christmas Mason Jar Soap Dispenser by Old Salt Farm
19. DIY Mason Jar Glowing Stars Luminaries by Dreams Factory
20. Painted Mason Jar Snowman Craft by I Dig Pinterest
21. DIY Christmas Snow Globe by Simple Crave and Olive Oil
Now comes the important question… Which Mason Jar Christmas Crafts do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more Christmas crafts ideas !!!
- 14 Adorable Snowman Crafts for Kids
- 14 Inexpensive DIY Christmas Gifts for Kids
- 23 Adorable Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make