Looking for some delicious and healthy fall salads? Look no further! I’ve got some of the best simple and easy fall salads that are perfect for a crowd. Whether you’re hosting a party or just want to enjoy a delicious meal with your family, these fall salad recipes are sure to please. So get ready to enjoy some of the best fall flavors!
The leaves are falling, which means it’s time to get cozy with some fall salads! These recipes are perfect for a party or a casual night in.
Whether you’re looking for a light starter or a hearty main course, these fall salad ideas will have you covered.
So go ahead and enjoy the bounty of the season!
Healthy Fall Salads To Try
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
16. Roasted Sweet Potato & Baby Kale Salad
14. Butternut Squash & Bacon Salad
13. Apple Cranberry Spinach Salad + Pecans, Avocados
12. Fall Pasta Salad
11. Spiralized Cabbage & Apple Waldorf Salad
10. Apple, Bacon & Gorgonzola Salad
7. Apple Orchard Salad + Maple-Dijon Vinaigrette
6. Fall Rotini Pasta + Butternut Squash & Brussels Sprouts
5. Creamy Lemon Dijon Beet Salad
4. Lentil Salad + Pear, Gorgonzola & Bacon
3. Persimmon, Pomegranate & Ricotta Salad
2. Sweet & Salty Fall Harvest Salad
1. Winter Squash & Arugula Salad
Now comes the important question… Which fall salads do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more fall recipes!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these Fall Dinner Recipes to the “Fall Salad For A Crowd” OR “Autumn Salad Recipes” Board!