Are you looking for smoothie recipes? Whip up smoothie recipes that are full of your favorite fruits in minutes! These healthy smoothie recipes are including frozen fruit which you can use to pack a punch into just one glass. I have all kinds of quick smoothie recipes with different combinations and flavors to mix them up.
Nothing surpasses a smoothie when it comes to filling you fully. Everyone may benefit from a tasty, healthy smoothie at any time of day!
Smoothies are now quite simple to create. The one thing you must have is a high-quality smoothie mixer. It’s always preferable to spend a little extra and get something reliable that will last a long time.
- 21 Easy Healthy Crockpot Recipes To Try
- 25 Best Healthy Instant Pot Recipes
- 21 Perfect Work-Friendly Keto Meal Ideas
So here I’ve created a list of the best smoothie recipes. So make sure to check them all.
Smoothie Recipes You Need to Try
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
Buy these recommended products here:
1. Peanut Butter Espresso Smoothie
This peanut butter espresso smoothie brings together two of your favorite foods: peanut butter and coffee! It’s a tasty and healthy breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up.
2. Coffee Banana Smoothie
Make a quick banana and yogurt smoothie with a coffee kick. Caffeine, protein, and fiber? That’s your morning pick-me-up! 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP and 126 calories
3. Healthy Frappuccino
Cold brew coffee, protein powder, cacao powder, dates, and almond milk are used to make this healthy Frappuccino. Cool, creamy, and delicious, this smoothie is perfect for breakfast or a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
4. Cafe Mocha Protein Shake
Coffee and chocolate protein combine to make a cafe mocha-style protein smoothie that’s perfect for hectic mornings… or any time!
5. Coffee Banana Smoothie
This Coffee Banana Smoothie is rich, chocolatey, and frothy, and it’s the perfect morning or afternoon treat. Make sure to give it a go at least once.
6. Creamy Coffee Avocado Smoothie
This Coffee Avocado Breakfast Smoothie is a great way to gain some nutrition and energy when you’re on the go. Blend everything, and you’ve got yourself a healthy and energizing breakfast!
7. Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie
Start your day with a tasty and healthy Coffee Oatmeal Smoothie. This quick and easy coffee smoothie recipe is perfect for hectic mornings on the run.
8. Vanilla Coconut Cashew Latte Smoothie
This Vanilla Coconut Cashew Latte Smoothie will keep you hydrated throughout the day. This extremely thick and creamy latte-inspired smoothie is perfect for fans of vanilla, coconut, cashew, and coffee flavors.
9. Coffee Breakfast Smoothie
This Coffee Smoothie will energize you since it is thick and creamy with a coffee kick. Natural sweetness, hearty oats, and dark chocolate taste are all included in this recipe. It’s very simple to create, using only seven basic ingredients and no added sweeteners. Delicious, filling, and nutritious!
10. Clementine Banana Smoothie
You’ll never get bored of making smoothies, and when clementines are in season, you’ll love using them. This clementine banana smoothie is sweet, tasty, and packed with vitamin C to help combat colds and flu.
11. Skinny Cherry Banana Smoothie
This Protein-Packed Skinny Cherry Banana Smoothie is packed with fruity delight. It’s great for a quick breakfast or lunch, and it’ll keep you satisfied for longer.
12. Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This Strawberry Banana Smoothie is great for a quick breakfast or a healthy snack. Two of my favorite fruits together in a single serving. This is a basic smoothie to which you can sometimes add protein powder!
13. Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
Blend the banana, oats, coconut, and a surprise ingredient. The Banana Oatmeal Smoothie is as simple as that. It tastes great and is great for breakfast or as a post-workout drink.
14. Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Banana Breakfast Smoothie – A deliciously thick and creamy banana smoothie that is very healthy and just has four ingredients — the perfect breakfast smoothie!
15. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
16. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
This smoothie is a wonderful way to start the new year off right, especially if you’re addicted to sweets and cookies after all of the holiday treats. It’s a healthy option that will still fulfill your sweet tooth.
17. Dark Chocolate Cherry Chai Smoothie
Add all ingredients into a blender until puree, and serve it into a fancy glass and enjoy this amazing Dark Chocolate Cherry Chai Smoothie.
18. Coconut Banana Chocolate Smoothie
This morning smoothie with coconut, banana, and chocolate is a delicious and healthy way to start the day, and the inclusion of oats will keep you full until noon.
19. Mint Chocolate Protein Smoothie
Mint Chocolate Protein Smoothie is a tasty green smoothie recipe that’s high in protein and will keep you full for hours.
20. Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
This smooth chocolate raspberry smoothie has only four ingredients and no one would guess it’s dairy-free! If you love raspberries, you must try this recipe.
21. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
22. Strawberry Banana Smoothie
23. Cocoa Almond Protein Smoothie
24. Low-Calorie Chocolate Smoothie
25. Spinach Apple Green Smoothie
27. Energy Boosting Green Smoothie
30. Kale, Banana, Pineapple Smoothie
32. Peanut Butter & Banana Green Smoothie
33. Ginger Banana Green Smoothie
34. 5-Ingredient Go-To Green Smoothie
35. Green Smoothie with Chia Seeds
36. Fat Burning Green Smoothie
37. Tropical Pineapple Strawberry Swirl
38. Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
39. Strawberry Smoothie with Yogurt
41. Strawberry Banana Greek Yogurt Smoothie
45. Blueberry, Banana, Yogurt Smoothie
46. Orange Pineapple Berry Smoothie
48. Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie
Now comes the important question… Which Easy Smoothie Recipes do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more healthy recipes!!!
- 21 Healthy Casserole Recipes You Can’t Resist
- 21 Easy Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- 20 Easy & Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
Want to save this for later? Post these Easy Smoothie Recipes to your favorite Pinterest Board!