Chicken kabobs are a quick and easy dinner that is perfect for weeknight cooking. The best part is you can prepare chicken kabobs on the grill, in the oven, in the air fryer, or even in a crock pot for easy chicken kabobs recipes. Chicken kabobs are great for bbq, as bbq party food, and as a kid’s dinner in the summer season.
There are so many things you can do with chicken kabobs.
You can use almost any type of meat or vegetable, threading them onto skewers and grilling them over hot coals.
They’re perfect for summer cookouts, and they’re healthy, too.
One of my favorite combinations is chicken, red onion, and green bell pepper.
You can also add cherry tomatoes, fresh pineapple, or chunks of grilled eggplant or zucchini.
So in need of a quick and easy summer dinner idea?
Why not try chicken kabobs?
I’ve put together a few chicken kabobs recipes for you to get started, but feel free to experiment with your own combinations.
“ Affiliate links provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
17. Chicken & Pineapple Kabobs
16. Bacon Ranch Chicken Kabobs
13. Grilled Chicken Kabobs + Fajita Marinade
12. Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken Skewers
9. Bacon Bourbon BBQ Chicken Kebabs
8. Blackstone Griddle Grilled Chicken Kabobs + Bacon
6. Honey Garlic Asian Chicken Kabobs
5. Middle Eastern-style Grilled Chicken Kabobs
1. Chicken Kabobs + Vegetables
Now comes the important question… Which chicken kabobs do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more chicken recipe ideas!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these Chicken Kabobs to your favorite Pinterest Board!