Christmas party foods are something that every single person loves to have at their event. To make things easier for you, I have created this list of Christmas party food ideas that you can use to make your holiday extra special for everyone.
Christmas is a time of year when people enjoy time with their family and friends.
It’s also a time when people love to eat and drink.
This can be an excellent opportunity for you to celebrate the holiday season by throwing a Christmas party or event at your home.
There are many different types of food that you can serve at your Christmas party.
Some are traditional favorites like turkey or ham, while others are more unique such as chocolate truffles or other candies, drinks, and desserts such as cookies, cupcakes, or cake slices.
Whatever kind of food you decide on for your Christmas party, it should be something everyone can enjoy!
Amazing Christmas Party Foods
“ Affiliate links are provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
25. Apple Cranberry Baked Brie
22. Spiced Pumpkin Basil Cheese Ball
21. Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Appetizer
20. Roasted Balsamic Cranberry & Brie Crostini
19. Apple Crostini + Fig Jam & Pecorino
18. Roasted Acorn Squash Crostini
16. Crudités Platter
15. Antipasto Skewers Christmas Wreath
14. Cold Crab Dip
13. Christmas Wreath Veggie Pizza
12. Cheesy Bacon Garlic Pull Apart Bread
10. New Orleans Style BBQ Shrimp
9. Roasted Cranberry & Orange Crostini
8. Creamy Cranberry Jalapeno Dip
7. Slow Cooker Cocktail Meatballs
6. Christmas Appetizer “Hummus Wreath”
3. Antipasto Cheeseball Christmas Tree
2. Garlic Knots
Now comes the important question… Which Christmas party foods do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more Christmas ideas!!!
Want to save this for later? Post these Christmas Party Foods to the “Christmas Party Recipes” OR “Xmas Party Food” Board!