These DIY easter decorations are perfect for outdoors and indoors, festive or simple. From paint to cardboard and more – this list has everything you need to decorate your table, office, or home.
Easter is one of the most popular holidays. It’s also a great time to decorate with DIY Easter decorations.
These are easy, inexpensive, and fun to make!
Here are some ideas for DIY Easter decorations:
1. Plastic eggs filled with candy (or treats) and tied up with ribbon or yarn.
2. Easter baskets filled with candy treats and toys for kids.
3. Bunny ears are made from construction paper cut in half and glued together at the top so that it looks like a bunny’s ear (or you can buy them already made).
4. Use empty egg cartons as holders for your chocolate eggs – this makes them easier to transport from place to place!
5. Make your easter basket by using an old wooden crate or box that has been painted white or any other color you choose – then add some flowers, ribbons, and grasses inside!
DIY Easter decorations
“ Affiliate links provided for your convenience, please read my disclosure for more information.”
24. DIY Speckled Egg Easter Wreath
23. Modern Color Block Egg Sign
20. Lace Bunny Canvas Easter Craft
7. DIY Easter Egg Button Craft
1. Coffee Filters Easter Centerpiece
Now comes the important question… Which diy easter decorations do you like the most? Please let me know in the comments.
Few more Easter decorations !!!
Want to save this for later? Post these DIY Easter Decorations to the “Easter Decorations” OR “DIY Easter Decor” Board!